MOULDING MACHINE MOD. SP24
from 200 Kg to 500 Kg/h, from 500 Kg to 1.000 Kg/h
Drum moulding machine for shaping of any kind of “pasta filata” stretched cheese such as mozzarella, fior di latte, mozzarella di Bufala, pizza-cheese, provolone, scamorza, chechil, suluguni, ostiepock, parenica, oaxaca, …
A compact dimensions machine with double (two) auger appropriate for medium size dairies aiming to automate the cheese-moulding phase, while maintaining a diversified production.
Extremely versatile moulder ideal to produce cheese with low, medium or high moisture content; thanks to a special, quick and easy to use inclination system, the machine’s main body can work in horizontal position or be inclined up to 30° towards the moulding drum in order to adjust in optimal way the humidity content of the product.
Despite its compact design, the machine allows reaching high production performance while producing a wide range of cheeses of different sizes and shapes thanks to the multiple moulding devices available on request.
- Mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 600 g (Perline, Perle, Ciliegine. Bocconcini, Ovoline, …)
- Scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Special shape of mozzarella type cheese as slice, disk, heart, medallions, log, loaf, ostiepock or other particular shapes
- Cylindrical or brick products like pizza cheese, provolone, kashkaval, suluguni, kasar up to 3 kg
- Continuous cords of cheese for the manual production of treccia (braid), nodino (knot), oaxaca and string / stick cheese
- Flat cheese dough sheet “sfoglia”
- Compact dimensions
- Compatible with the necessities of industrial productions
- High production rate, flexibility and excellent proven performance
- Easy use and operation
- Continuous or batch working, as per user’s wish
- Double auger moulding machine
- Adjustable speed of the two moulding augers as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable speed of the moulding drum as per the production and product requirements
- Special, quick and easy to use inclination system to make the moulder working in horizontal position or inclined (at any position) up to 30° towards the moulding drum in order to adjust in optimal way the humidity content of the product.
- Uniform filling of the moulding cavities and constant product size
- Perfect sealing of the cut fibers thanks to the particular shape of the moulding cavities
- Constant cheese temperature and excellent results of the final products thanks to a heating jacket full of water that surround the outer surface of the auger area. The water inside the heating jacket is heated by electrical resistances
- Automatic control of the temperature of the heating jacket
- Equipped with frequency converters which make the operation extremely simple. Speed regulation done via push buttons located on the control panel.
- Drums for moulding mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 600 grams
- Drums for moulding scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Drums for special products and shapes
- Device for the moulding cylindrical or brick shape products up to 3 kg with two forming tubes, pneumatically operated
- Extruding device for continuous cords of cheese
- Extruding device for flat cheese dough sheet “sfoglia”
- Enlarged feeding hopper
- Automatic C.I.P. cleaning
- Automatic control with PLC-control and touch screen HMI; of the working and cleaning phases.