MOULDING MACHINE MOD. DM28
fino a 200 Kg/h, da 200 Kg a 500 Kg/h
Drum moulding machine for shaping of any kind of “pasta filata” stretched cheese such as mozzarella, fior di latte, mozzarella di Bufala, pizza-cheese, provolone, scamorza, chechil, suluguni, ostiepock, parenica, oaxaca, …
A compact dimensions machine with double (two) auger appropriate for small dairies aiming to automate the cheese-moulding phase, while maintaining a diversified and small artisan production.
Despite its compact design, the machine allows producing a wide range of cheeses of different sizes and shapes thanks to the multiple moulding devices available on request.
- Mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 500 g (Perline, Perle, Ciliegine. Bocconcini, Ovoline, …)
- Scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Special shape of mozzarella type cheese as slice, disk, heart, medallions, log, loaf, ostiepock or other particular shapes
- Cylindrical or brick products like pizza cheese, provolone, kashkaval, suluguni, kasar up to 3 kg
- Continuous cords of cheese for the manual production of treccia (braid), nodino (knot), oaxaca and string / stick cheese
- Flat cheese dough sheet “sfoglia”
- Compact dimensions
- Easy use and operation
- Production flexibility and excellent performance for small artisan and lab production
- Continuous or batch working, as per user’s wish
- Double auger moulding machine
- Adjustable speed of the two moulding augers as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable speed of the moulding drum as per the production and product requirements
- Uniform filling of the moulding cavities and constant product size
- Perfect sealing of the cut fibers thanks to the particular shape of the moulding cavities
- Constant cheese temperature and excellent results of the final products thanks to a heating jacket full of water that surround the outer surface of the auger area. The water inside the heating jacket is heated by electrical resistances
- Automatic control of the temperature of the heating jacket
- Equipped with frequency converters which make the operation extremely simple. Speed regulation done via push buttons located on the control panel.
- Drums for moulding mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 500 grams
- Drums for moulding scamorza, provola and "pear" "ball-on-ball" shapes of various sizes
- Drums for special products and shapes
- Device for the moulding cylindrical or brick shape products up to 3 kg with two forming tubes, pneumatically operated
- Extruding device for continuous cords of cheese
- Single-phase power supply.