MOULDING MACHINE MOD. DM26
up to 2000 Kg/h
The four augers drum moulding machine mod. DM26 is specifically designed for shaping of any kind of “pasta filata” stretched cheese such as mozzarella, fior di latte, mozzarella di Bufala, pizza-cheese, provolone, scamorza, chechil, suluguni, ostiepock, parenica, oaxaca, …
Extremely versatile moulder ideal to produce cheese with low, medium or high moisture content; thanks to a special, quick and easy to use inclination system, the machine’s main body can work in horizontal position or be inclined up to 30° towards the moulding drum in order to adjust in optimal way the humidity content of the product.
Its robust manufacture and high-level performances make the DIMA’s moulder mod. DM26 the first choice of the biggest mozzarella producers in Italy and abroad.
Despite its compact design, the machine allows reaching high production performance while producing a wide range of cheeses of different sizes and shapes thanks to the multiple moulding devices available on request.
- Mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 600 g (Perline, Perle, Ciliegine. Bocconcini, Ovoline, …)
- Scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Special shape of mozzarella type cheese as slice, disk, heart, medallions, log, loaf, ostiepock or other particular shapes
- Cylindrical or brick products like pizza cheese, provolone, kashkaval, suluguni, kasar up to 3 kg
- Continuous cords of cheese for the manual production of treccia (braid), nodino (knot), oaxaca and string / stick cheese
- Perfect solution for industrial productions
- High production rate, flexibility and excellent proven performance
- Easy use and operation
- Continuous or batch working, as per user’s wish
- Four (4) augers moulding machine
- Adjustable speed of the moulding augers as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable speed of the moulding drum as per the production and product requirements
- Special, quick and easy to use inclination system to make the moulder working in horizontal position or inclined (at any position) up to 30° towards the moulding drum in order to adjust in optimal way the humidity content of the product
- Uniform filling of the moulding cavities and constant product size
- Perfect sealing of the cut fibers thanks to the particular shape of the moulding cavities
- Constant cheese temperature and excellent results of the final products thanks to a heating jacket full of water that surround the outer surface of the auger area. The water inside the heating jacket is heated by electrical resistances
- Automatic control of the temperature of the heating jacket
- Equipped with frequency converters which make the operation extremely simple. Speed regulation done via push buttons located on the control panel.
- Drums for moulding mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 600 grams
- Drums for moulding scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Drums for special products and shapes
- Device for the moulding cylindrical or brick shape products up to 3 kg with two forming tubes, pneumatically operated
- Extruding device for continuous cords of cheese
- Enlarged feeding hopper
- Automatic C.I.P. cleaning
- Automatic control with PLC-control and touch screen HMI; of the working and cleaning phases