CONTINUOUS COOKING-STRETCHING MACHINE MOD. DM5000/CIP
from 1.500 Kg to 2.500 Kg/h, from 2.500 Kg to 5.000 Kg/h
The machine integrates the cooking water preparation, heating and circulation group, prearranged for automatic C.I.P. cleaning and included automatic control PLC.
- Perfect solution for industrial productions
- High production rate, flexibility and excellent proven performance
- C.I.P. perfectly cleanable
- Continuous and constant working process
- Water cooking stretching machine
- Equipped with gentile mixing pre-cooking section with couple of horizontal contra-rotating augers with adjustable speed to comply with the production requirements
- Equipped with cooking and stretching section with two contra-rotating inclined augers with adjustable speed to meet the production requirements
- Equipped with innovative system to eliminate possible water bubbles formed inside the cheese mass to ensure homogenous product
- Equipped with a special device allowing to adjust the product extrusion pressure
- The flow and quantity of the cooking water is adjustable in accordance to the production capacity and product’s specifications and characteristics
- Automatic control of the temperature of the cooking water
- Includes the vat for preparing, heating and recirculating the water necessary for cooking & stretching
- Equipped with frequency converters which make the operation extremely simple.
- Control panel for automatic control PLC with touch screen HMI.
- Curd slicer (mod. DM02/CIP) directly assembled on the cooking stretching machine or on a supporting structure
- Curd block cutting with vertical cutting of the curd (mod. DM02-V/CIP)
- Auger curd elevator (mod. SP31/CIP)
- Curd feeding through curd cyclone by air blowing
- Automatic system for control and adjustment of the acidity of the fat water
- Automatic system for salt control and adjustment of salt in the cooking water
- Automatic control of outfeed cheese temperature
- Indirect heating of the cooking water through overheated water / or steam (indirect steam heating).