AUTOMATIC MOZZARELLA COOLING AND BRINING VATS, "BL" SERIES
fino a 200 Kg/h, da 200 Kg a 500 Kg/h, da 500 Kg a 1.000 Kg/h, da 1.000 Kg a 1.500 Kg/h, da 1.500 Kg a 2.500 Kg/h, da 2.500 Kg a 5.000 Kg/h
Cooling and brining vats for the automatic cooling and brining of mozzarella, pizza-cheese, kashkaval, kasar, suluguni and “pasta filata” stretched cheese of any type.
The brine vat provide a secondary cooling to moulded and pre-cooled cheese blocks to the point when they will be permanently shape stable.
Add salt and remove moisture from the product surface, which improves the resistance of the product to mold-growth and inhibits further bacteriological growth
Sophisticated production solutions to fulfill all small, medium and large production capacities requirements in reliable and efficient way.
The design and execution of the DIMA brine system ensure high hygiene, perfect cleaning and gentile product handling.
Dimensions and capabilities
Customized solutions for cooling and salting of any size of mozzarella cheese and for any production capacity requested.
The dimensions (width and length) of the brining line depends and always designed based on the product size, dimensions and the required production capacity to achieve.
Various configurations of design are available, specifically studied to comply with the Customer’s requirements, possible space limit and the cheese production efficiency:
- Linear straight shape
- “L” shape
- “U” shape
- “Snake” shape
- Overlap double level
- Perfect solution for industrial productions
- High production rate, flexibility and excellent proven performance
- Modular construction
- Fully automatic system (no manual handling of the product)
- The bottom of the cooling vat is inclined towards the outlet to allow complete discharging and higher cleaning efficiency
- The cheese advancing along the vat performed exclusively by the brine flow. No moving parts (trays or conveyors) are located in the brine system
- The cheese blocks introduced into the brine vat are immediately cleared forward to prevent product’s accumulation
- Special spraying system installed along the vat to keep the whole surface of the cheese block wet of brine. Thus allowing homogeneous cooling and brining of the product.
- The brine flow into the vat expressly studied in a way to avoid thermal shocks, such to cause peeling and damage to the structure of the cheese.
- Brine re-circulation for optimizing the product cooling in respect of the cooling media and energy saving
- Adjustable and automatic thermo-regulation of the brine
- Product extracting belt conveyor USDA approved and certified for the use in the food industry
- Additional sprayers placed above the extraction belt to remove from the surface of the product in exit possible residues of proteins, salt crystals, grease or product crumbs.
- Possibility to integrate in the same line a pre-cooling / pre-hardening vat upstream to increase the cooling efficiency and quality.
- Control panel for the automatic control PLC with touch screen HMI.
- Automatic C.I.P. cleaning
- Pre-cooling / pre-hardening vat upstream
- Plate heat exchanger for water cooling at service of the vat with single or double cooling section
- Inline self-cleaning filtration group for brine: autonomous system to keep clean the brine solution from any cheese particles
- Automatic cheese drying unit: autonomous system to remove moisture and brine’s drops from the product surface