Carousel moulding machine mod. DM61-1200
from 500 Kg to 1.000 Kg/h, from 1.000 Kg to 1.500 Kg/h
DIMA’s automatic carousel machine for moulding of all “pasta filata” stretched cheese type, particularly suitable for producing pizza cheese, kashkaval, kasar, suluguni and similar cheeses in cylindrical or brick shape blocks.
The carousel-moulding machine allows to, automatically, portion "pasta-filata" cheese in cylindrical or brick shape blocks without any use of external moulds or manual handling from side of the operators. Thus allows to grant; an automatic shaping process, eliminating operator’s intervention at moulding stage and consequently avoid any possible product contamination that could be generated from the manual handling of the operators.
The DM61 moulder type is equipped with pre-cooling moulding head which makes the blocks of cheese pre-cooled (by means of cold water circulating around the forming tubes) while portioned into the forming tubes of the moulding carousel during the moulding process.
When coming out from the carousel machine, the cheese blocks have already consistent and stable shape to drop directly into the cooling and brining downstream equipment.
- Pizza-cheese, filoni, silani, kashkaval, kasar, suluguni
- Cylindrical, brick or rectangular shapes cheese blocks
- Weight range from 100 g up to 3 kg
- Custom-sized moulding tubes, as per Customer’s wish
- Interchangeable moulding carousel head for a large variety of sizes and weights of the cheese to achieve
- Perfect solution for industrial productions looking for automatic and reliable equipment
- High production rate, flexibility and excellent proven performance
- Robust construction
- Consistent and stable shape of cheese products
- Fine accuracy of the weight of cheese blocks
- Continuous working process
- Double auger moulding machine
- Carousel moulding disk of 1200 mm diameter
- Adjustable speed of the two moulding augers as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable height of the cheese block to diversify the product weight, while using the same moulding carousel head (fixed diameter or section) as per the production and product requirements
- Interchangeable moulding carousel heads for a large variety of sizes and weights of the cheese to achieve
- Uniform filling of the forming tubes and constant product weight
- The number of moulding tubes depends on the product type and size
- Constant cheese temperature and excellent results of the final products thanks to a heating jacket full of water that surround the outer surface of the augers area. The water inside the heating jacket is heated by electrical resistances
- Automatic control of the temperature of the heating jacket
- Equipped with frequency converters which make the operation extremely simple. Speed regulation done via push buttons located on the control panel.
- Moulding and pre-cooling carousel heads for cylindrical cheese block with customized dimensions and sizes
- Moulding and pre-cooling carousel heads for parallelepiped and brick cheese block with customized dimensions and sizes
- Automatic C.I.P. cleaning
- Automatic control with PLC-control and touch screen HMI; of the working and cleaning phases
- Water cooling group for the moulding head to optimize the water consumption.