AUTOMATIC MOULDING MACHINE mod. SP21
from 200 Kg to 500 Kg/h, from 500 Kg to 1.000 Kg/h, from 1.000 Kg to 1.500 Kg/h
Automatic machine to mould any type “pasta filata” stretched cheese with moisture content of 38-55%.
Moulding machine with carousel disk particularly indicated for products with low and medium moisture content such as pizza-cheese, kasar, provolone, kasseri and kashkaval.
The machine portions the product in the required cylindrical, brick or rectangular shape. Afterwards, the cheese has to be manually hold into external moulds for pre-cooling and cheese blocks hardening.
The machine allows reaching high production performance while producing a wide range of cheeses of different sizes and shapes thanks to the multiple moulding tubes custom-sized available on request.
- Cylindrical, brick or rectangular shapes cheese blocks
- Weight range from, 250 g up to 6 kg
- Maximum possible diameter of the cheese block 110 mm.
- Possibility to produce spherical shape cheese up to 500 g through a special moulding head
- Compact dimensions
- Compatible with the necessities of medium size industrial productions
- High production rate, flexibility and excellent proven performance
- Easy use and operation
- Continuous working process
- Double auger moulding machine
- Carousel moulding disk of 350 mm diameter
- Adjustable speed of the two moulding augers as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable height of the cheese block to diversify the product weight, while using the same forming tube (fixed diameter or section) as per the production and product requirements
- Uniform filling of the forming tubes and constant product weight
- The number of moulding tubes depends on the product type and size
- Constant cheese temperature and excellent results of the final products thanks to a heating jacket full of water that surround the outer surface of the augers area. The water inside the heating jacket is heated by electrical resistances
- Automatic control of the temperature of the heating jacket
- Set of moulding tubes for cylindrical products of various dimensions and product sizes up to 6 kg
- Set of moulding tubes for parallelepiped (brick) products with various dimensions and product sizes up to 6 kg
- Moulding head for spherical products up to 500 grams
- Automatic control with PLC-control and touch screen HMI; of the working phases
- Version SP21/P for production up to 1.500 kg/h and product sizes up to 50 kg with maximum diameter 226 mm
- Version SP21/P8 for production up to 2.000 kg/h and product sizes up to 50 kg with maximum diameter 300 mm.