EXTRUDING MACHINE mod. SP21/CLIP
fino a 200 Kg/h, da 200 Kg a 500 Kg/h, da 500 Kg a 1.000 Kg/h, da 1.000 Kg a 1.500 Kg/h, da 1.500 Kg a 2.500 Kg/h, da 2.500 Kg a 5.000 Kg/h
DIMA’s automatic extruding machine specially designed for the automatic and continuous dosing and extrusion of “pasta filata” stretched cheese such as mozzarella, pizza-cheese or other type of cheese like melted cheese, analogue and imitation cheese.
The DIMA extruder, in combination with a downstream clipping or thermo-sealing machine, do extrude the cheese mass into interchangeable extruding tubes (pipes) to portion and hermetically seal, by means of metal clips, the cheese which, while still hot, is inserted into an outer protective casing made of plastic.
This process allows the hot packaging (or sealing) of the product, thus avoiding any possible contamination to the clipped cheese which comes out in a sort of sausage shape.
- Cheese cylindrical blocks like sausage shape clipped or thermo-sealed according to the downstream equipment
- Product weight variable up to 5 kg or even more depending on the length of the cheese block.
- Variable product diameter up to maximum 120 mm.
- Compact dimensions
- Compatible with the necessities of medium and big size industrial productions
- High production rate, flexibility and excellent proven performance
- Easy use and operation
- Compatible with any brand of downstream equipment: manual, semi-automatic or automatic clipping or thermos-sealing machinery
- Continuous working process
- Double auger extruding machine
- Adjustable speed of the two extruding augers as per the production and product requirements
- Interchangeable extrusion pipes for a large variety of sizes and weights of the cheese to achieve
- Special construction of the extrusion cone. Thus allowing to get a stretched cheese product with large number of fibers which in parallel way pass along the length of the product and make it very stretchy and peelable
- Constant cheese temperature and excellent results of the final products thanks to a heating jacket full of water that surround the outer surface of the augers area. The water inside the heating jacket is heated by electrical resistances
- Automatic control of the temperature of the heating jacket
- Equipped with frequency converters which make the operation extremely simple. Speed regulation done via push buttons located on the control panel.