COOKING STRETCHING & MOULDING MOD. COMPACT 200
fino a 200 Kg/h
COMPACT unit for continuous curd cutting, cooking-stretching and moulding of any kind of “pasta filata” stretched cheese such as mozzarella, fior di latte, mozzarella di Bufala, pizza-cheese, provolone, scamorza, chechil, suluguni, ostiepock, parenica, oaxaca, …
A compact dimensions machine designed for small dairies aiming to automate the cheese production, while maintaining a diversified and small artisan production.
Simple operation, compact structure, appropriate versatility to produce high quality cheese.
The machine is equipped with curd slicer, cooker stretcher and moulder as well as integrated cooking water preparation, heating and circulation group; ALL IN ONE MACHINE!
In fact, its compact design make it the perfect solution much appreciated for small size dairies, restaurants, super market, laboratory of research and development (R&S), universities and professional institutes.
Despite its compact design, the machine allows producing a wide range of cheeses of different sizes and shapes thanks to the multiple moulding devices available on request.
- Mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 500 g (Perline, Perle, Ciliegine. Bocconcini, Ovoline, …)
- Scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Special shape of mozzarella type cheese as slice, disk, heart, medallions, log, loaf, ostiepock or other particular shapes
- Cylindrical or brick products like pizza cheese, provolone, kashkaval, suluguni, kasar up to 5 kg
- Continuous cords of cheese for the manual production of treccia (braid), nodino (knot), oaxaca and string / stick cheese
- Flat cheese dough sheet “sfoglia”.
- Compact dimensions
- Easy use and operation
- Great production flexibility and excellent performance
- Suitable for small and medium-sized dairies as well as lab production
- Continuous or batch working, as per user’s wish
- Water cooking stretching machine
- Adjustable speed of the cutting in the curd slicer as per the production requirements
- Adjustable speed of the auger in the heating and pre-cooking section as per the production requirements
- Adjustable speed of the cooking-stretching in the stretching and kneading arms section as per the production requirements
- The flow and quantity of the cooking water is adjustable in accordance to the production capacity and product’s specifications and characteristics
- Adjustable speed of the moulding auger as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable speed of the moulding drum as per the production and product requirements
- Uniform filling of the moulding cavities and constant product size
- Perfect sealing of the cut fibers thanks to the particular shape of the moulding cavities
- Automatic control of the temperature of the cooking water
- Includes the vat for preparing, heating and recirculating the water necessary for cooking & stretching
- Equipped with frequency converters which make the operation extremely simple. Speed regulation done via push buttons located on the control panel.
- Electric heating of the cooking water instead of steam (mod. Compact 200/E)
- Indirect heating of the cooking water through overheated water / or steam (mod. Compact 200/S)
- Drums for moulding mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 500 grams
- Drums for moulding scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Drums for special products and shapes
- Device for the moulding cylindrical or brick shape products up to 5 kg, manually operated
- Extruding device for continuous cords of cheese