BATCH COOKING STRETCHING & MOULDING MOD. COMPACT 100
up to 100 Kg/h
Mini COMPACT unit for curd cutting, cooking-stretching and moulding of any kind of “pasta filata” stretched cheese such as mozzarella, fior di latte, mozzarella di Bufala, pizza-cheese, provolone, scamorza, chechil, suluguni, ostiepock, parenica, oaxaca, …
A compact dimensions machine designed for artisan and small dairies aiming to automate the cheese production, while maintaining a diversified and small artisan production.
Simple operation, compact structure, appropriate versatility to produce high quality cheese.
The machine is equipped with curd slicer, cooker stretcher and moulder; ALL IN ONE MACHINE!
In fact, its compact design make it the perfect solution much appreciated for small size dairies, restaurants, laboratory of research and development (R&S), universities and professional institutes.
Despite its compact design, the machine allows producing a wide range of cheeses of different sizes and shapes thanks to the multiple moulding devices available on request.
- Mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 500 g (Perline, Perle, Ciliegine. Bocconcini, Ovoline, …)
- Scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Special shape of mozzarella type cheese as slice, disk, heart, medallions, log, loaf, ostiepock or other particular shapes
- Cylindrical or brick products like pizza cheese, provolone, kashkaval, suluguni, kasar up to 3 kg
- Continuous cords of cheese for the manual production of treccia (braid), nodino (knot), oaxaca and string / stick cheese
- Flat cheese dough sheet “sfoglia”.
- Compact dimensions
- Easy use and operation
- Production versatility and excellent performance for artisan and lab production
- Batch working
- Water cooking stretching machine
- Single auger moulding machine
- Adjustable speed of the cutting in the curd slicer as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable speed of the cooking stretching in the stretching and kneading arms section as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable speed of the moulding auger as per the production and product requirements
- Adjustable speed of the moulding drum as per the production and product requirements
- Uniform filling of the moulding cavities and constant product size
- Perfect sealing of the cut fibers thanks to the particular shape of the moulding cavities
- Cooking water preparation, heating and circulation group, with steam or electric heating; manual feeding to the machine
- Cooking water preparation, heating and circulation group, with steam or electric heating; automatic feeding to the machine
- Fat water recovery group
- Drums for moulding mozzarella ball shape from 1 to 500 grams
- Drums for moulding scamorza, provola and “pear” “ball-on-ball” shapes of various sizes
- Drums for special products and shapes
- Device for the moulding cylindrical or brick shape products up to 3 kg, manually operated
- Extruding device for continuous cords of cheese