CHEESE MAKING VAT, “CVB” SERIES
fino a 200 Kg/h, da 200 Kg a 500 Kg/h, da 500 Kg a 1.000 Kg/h, da 1.000 Kg a 1.500 Kg/h, da 1.500 Kg a 2.500 Kg/h, da 2.500 Kg a 5.000 Kg/h
Fully jacketed cheese making vat with double cone bottom for milk coagulation, curdling and production of all kind of cheeses; soft cheese including Quark / Tvorog / Twarog, pasta filata mozzarella & pizza-cheese, hard and semi-hard cheeses such as Cheddar, Gouda, Pecorino, Edam, and many others. Machine designed and constructed for milk filling, mixing with rennet, cultures or acids, milk coagulation, curd cutting, stirring of the curd/whey mixture, whey extraction, heating and/or cooling of the curd/whey mixture at the vertical vat’s wall and on the double conical vat’s bottom, partial whey extraction, total discharge of the whey/curd mass, C.I.P. cleaning, manual or automatic control of the working and cleaning phases. The double cone bottom ensure an easy and faster cheese vat's emptying.
Available capabilities: from 2.000 up to 20.000 liters.
- Double-circle tank (“double-O”), with flat-sloping base, triple-walled
- Closed design for C.I.P. automatic cleaning.
- Fixed installation without necessity of tilting for emptying
- A special milk inlet to prevent any foam forming.
- Fully jacketed vat with heating and/or cooling at the vertical vat wall and on the double conical vat bottom
- Double-circle cutting & agitation system with rotation in opposite directions.
- Special design of the cutting blades to minimize the losses and grant the maximum and incomparable yield from the milk.
- No bottom bearings inside the cheese vat ensuring the maximum level of hygiene and sanitization
- Perfect synchronization of the agitators' positioning and rotatory movement
- Cutting and agitation speeds adjustable by frequency converter from the control panel
- Automatic temperature control.
- Preparation and automatic dosing of citric or acetic acid
- Control panel for automatic control PLC with touch screen HMI.
- Valves with pneumatic operation for discharge of curd/whey mixture
- Bottom special valves for complete discharge of curd/whey mixture
- Whey pre-draining fixed openings for partial whey extraction
- Whey pre-draining and suction mobile device having no mechanical parts, cables or wires inside the cheese vat.
- Working footboards for any need and with any dimensions
- Hot water preparation unit with different capacities
- Hot water distribution circuit, made to measure, for more cheese vats
- Collection and evacuation of the drained whey.